A medical eye exam is different from a standard eye exam it is to help you address a specific medical concern or health issue. We will test to diagnose the problem. Create a treatment plan including any necessary prescriptions and follow up appointments. If needed we refer you to to a specialist.
Medical Eye Exams are typically covered by your health insurance and do not require vision insurance. See more details about our insurance providers here.
Some of the conditions we treat are:
- Pink Eye or Conjunctivitis
- Dry Eyes
- Eye Infection | Red Eye
- Glaucoma Consultations and Surgery Referrals
- Cataract Pre and Post Exam, Consultations and Referrals
- Diabetic and high blood pressure visits
- Foreign Body Removal
- Lasik Pre Exam, Consultation, and Surgery Referrals
- Macular Degeneration monitoring and Surgery Referrals
- Strabismus (Cross Eye and Lazy Eye) Management and Surgery Referrals
- Vision Therapy