Boutique Eyewear Sales and Optician Part Time
Are you energetic, detail-oriented, honest, hardworking, and passionate about creating a great patient experience?
About Jamison Optical
Our mission is to help people See, Look and Feel Great. Dr. Jamison has been in eye care for over 15 years. Jamison Optical is a top rated boutique eye care clinic in Eden Prairie.
See Great– We will listen to our patients to understand their lifestyle and use state of the art technology and lenses to create a vision experience they can enjoy in everyday life.
Look Great – We believe eyewear is a fashion statement about who you are, and we will help our patients find eyewear that tells their story.
Feel Great – We are about giving personal one on one service and building continuing lifelong relationships with our patients.
Sales and Dispensing
· Listen to the patient to understand their lifestyle needs and wants
· Knowledgeable of products including lens technology and contact lens differences
· Guide patients to find the perfect frames in a fun and fashionable way
· Work with the doctor to suggest lens options for best visual performance
· Properly adjust glasses to ensure patient comfort
· Coordinate frame selection with optical measurements and prescriptions
· Conduct accurate measurements and fulfill prescription with the optical lab
· Ensure timely service to the customer through accuracy and follow up
· Problem solve patient’s glasses and contact lens concerns
Scheduling and Patient Service
· Create an inviting and welcoming environment for our patients
· Maintain an organized front desk, showroom, and lab for our patients and team
· Scheduling appointments and communication: online, over the phone, in-store, and by mail
· Build strong lifelong relationships with patients
Billing and Insurance
· Verify insurance
· Accurately process transactions and update patient billing
· Explanation of benefits to patients
Required Education, Skills, Knowledge Experience
· Sales Experience
· Computer Skills: Online Applications, Microsoft Office
· Optical Experience and Training
24 –30 hours a week Part Time
Clinic Hours: Monday 9am – 6pm, Tuesday 9am – 7:30pm, Wednesday 9am – 6pm, Thursday 9am -6pm, and Friday 9am – 6pm.
$16-$22 per hour based on experience.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $22.00 per hour
We are doing additional cleaning of our office and frames. We have also implemented new procedures based on the CDC and Minnesota Optometry Association to keep everyone safe and healthy.
Or email your resume to email@example.com